- A character named Tautology who is a character named Tautology.
- Don’t juggle the baby!
- 12 Apostles versus 7 Samurai
- What if everyone were named Todd Johnson?
- Snarf snarfed snarfingly
- Ghetto Shakespeare
- We only sell legwarmers
- This guy won’t shut up about higher math concepts
- The nationwide guy buys a fucking cellphone because it’s 2011 for Christ’s sake
- Aliens masturbating to the ideas they steal from our brains
…is the first Thursday Nite Live of the semester!
Once a month, I assemble a crack team of writers and a talented cast to perform live sketches in the style of SNL. Tonight is our season premier!
If you’re around Long Island, you can watch the show being taped live in Studio A of Dempster Hall at Hofstra. Or, if you (likely) don’t live in the area, you can watch it live here
Doors are at 8:45. Show goes live at 9, ends at 10. Watch it!
Congrats, everyone! That’s it for NaSkeWriMo 2011, where we wrote a whopping 1405 sketches! Just a quick shout out to everyone who managed to make it to 30:
(if you should be on the list but aren’t, or if you’d like to be taken down, message me)
Oh look there’s me in a post I wrote for a blog I run.